The Hitachi DCHD-5M 5 MP Document Camera allows a presenter or instructor to image documents while giving a presentation and show them live on a projector, digital whiteboard, computer screen, TV, or other type of display. Photos or video from the device can also be recorded, either to a small amount of internal memory or to an SD or SDHC card up to 32GB in capacity.
- Interactive Whiteboards Vs Smartboards December 6, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Environment Friendly May 3, 2021
- Interactive Whiteboards VS. Traditional Whiteboards. Which one is better? April 26, 2021
- 5 Products That Help Boost Work Flow In An Office April 19, 2021
- How Smartboards Enhance The Learning Environment For Students April 12, 2021